It’s time for everyone to make their New Year’s resolution lists! Just don’t count me in. 🙂
I have some plans for this year but i’ll just keep them in my mind, no need to write a list. I am currently away traveling. How exciting, right?! I love traveling! I feel like I am already starting the year on a high. I will have tons of pictures to show you when I get back. I thought today I would make a list of the highs of 2016. The list can be something I can look back at and remember all of the nice moments I had in 2016. Just like many others in the world I had some lows in 2016, but I do not want to post any negative things.
- I traveled to Disney World in January. Some entertaining moments came out of that trip.
- I switched jobs, which made my schedule way easier.
- I finished the one class I was taking in the spring, which led to me enrolling in a full-time degree program. Another degree!
- I tried a barre class for the first time. I was absolutely awful at that.
- Fell in love with kettlebell classes
- Visited my siblings in California
- Rented a beach house with friends. Fell in love with paddle boarding.
- Had too much fun laughing at a happy hour on July 4th
- Saw Aladdin on broadway. After the show we got a behind the scenes tour. I STOOD ON A BROADWAY STAGE!
- Went ice skating with friends in Central Park
- Painted pottery.
- Went to Hershey park with Holly
- Experienced my first wine tasting in Charlottesville, Va
- Ended the year in Europe
- Tried my first paint and wine class
- Dressed as Daisy Duck for Halloween
- Finished my first semester for my second degree
- Saw Amy schumer’s comedy tour with my sister
- Drove along the Pacific Coast Highway, which means I also drove in LA so lets hope I never have to do that again. haha
- Hiked in Malibu
- Got a new puppy, Charlie
I am sure there are many other great things that happened in 2016, but these are the ones that immediately stuck out.
Have a great day!