Lately, I have noticed that I have certain things in my life that I am loving right now. A smile starts to creep on my face as I think of all these things. I have compiled a list of my “top ten”because I think anything that makes you happy should be shared.
- Bath and Body Works candle. This candle transforms me back to a childhood moment of waking up to the smell of pancakes on the weekend. I immediately had to buy this candle when I smelt it in the store. And it was on sale!
- Crepe machine. My mom and I are a huge fan of crepes. When I was in high school, my mother would pick me up and take me to this french themed restaurant where we would eat the yummiest crepes. Last weekend, my mom bought the pan and I have made so many crepes. Maybe my dream job should be opening a crepe shop? 😉
- Christmas music! I have to mention it. Christmas music gives me such a pep in my step. 🙂
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
My sister and I went to see the movie and I loved it! I can’t stop looking at pottermore.com to learn more about the characters. I can’t believe I have to wait so long for the next one. I have so many questions that I need answered. I read the book after seeing the movie and I loved it too!
- Dancing. It’s free and its fun. I maybe terrible at doing it but I can’t stop, won’t stop.
- Solar powered LED lights. Helping the environment is very important to me so when I saw that amazon had solar powered lights for christmas I knew they would be perfect for the holiday season.
- SALES!!!! I have been on a search for a gray pom-pom hat for the winter. I finally found one on sale. It’s original price is $88 but is on sale for $29. Luckily, I had a $20 coupon as well so after using the coupon it came out to $17. 🙂 Blame the shipping price for it not being $9 like I thought it would be. I will show you when it comes in the mail.
- Hot apple cider mixed with William Sonoma mulled spices. SOOOO GOOD!
- This horrifying creature.Meet Charlie. My family rescued her in Brooklyn. She has the canter of a baby deer, the energy of the energizer bunny, and the anger of a manatee. She is all limbs and her greatest achievement is falling asleep in less than 2 minutes.
- FINALLY! Number 10 is a big one because I get to do my favorite thing……TRAVEL. I am leaving the country this winter for a trip with one of my best friends. It has been consuming my mind for the past two weeks since I booked the tickets. I will take lots of pictures and I am sure it will be an amazing, memorable experience.
I have missed blogging. Life got crazy busy, then again when does it not feel like a rollercoaster? I plan on relaxing today by going to the spa with my mom. I bought her a gift card for a massage last Christmas so we figured tomorrow would be a good day to utilize it. We both are off work so it should be a fun day.
Happy Wednesday! 🙂