I have been quite busy lately but was able to have some fun this past week. 🙂 Fortunately, I have been able to enjoy a lot of actvities that involve me getting a lot of exercise too. I am talking about everyday activities that do not involve a lot of money.
I thought I would make a list of ‘Five fun exercise related activities to do in NYC.’ New York is an amazing city that always has something fun to offer.
Five fun and healthy activities I enjoyed were:
- Ice skating. I was able to ice skate with friends at Wollman Rink. The rink is not far from The Plaza Hotel so you get to see the pretty buildings as you ice skate.
- Take a walk. I know we all pretty much walk at some point everyday but we tend to forget how enjoyable it can be. My friend, Lauren came to visit and she wanted to go see the house that Carrie Bradshaw lives in so we took a walk through the village to find the apartment building. I enjoyed looking at all the beautiful buildings and popping in an out of shops along our journey to see the apartment.
- Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art or National History Museum. It amazes me how tired my feet can get after walking around the museum for a few hours.
- Bike ride along the West Side highway. My mom and I always enjoy bike riding over there because we get a beautiful view of the Hudson River and the different parks along the route.
- Dancing. If you are walking by somewhere with good music, then you might as well go in and enjoy the fun. 🙂 I always get excited to walk into a bar or restaurant that is playing some fun music.
I will end this post with a picture of the tastiest fritatta I have ever eaten. I order it at Le Cheile in Washington Heights.