I hate to say it, but it has been I think since September since I last posted. Oh the shame!
September rolled around and all of sudden I was busy like that type of busy where your bed feels like that dangerous boyfriend your mother doesn’t want you to be with. Sleep seemed to be calling me at all hours of the day. When September started I enrolled in a class that may help me in future career opportunites. In addition, I started a virtual internship and also had to keep up going to my regular job. All of sudden I became one of those people who declared they felt busy and tired all of the time.
Now I can finally relax because I finished my internship and my class is about to end. Most importantly, it is Christmas week so I can’t help wearing a massive grin at all hours of the day. I have come to the conclusion that I love this blog and I hated putting it to the side these past few months. So I thought I would just mention what I have been up to this these past few months. Happy Monday! 🙂
- I became a godmother to my beautiful niece.
- I realized I hated my internship so that just makes me one step closer to finding out what I want to do.
- I still am not sure what I want to do in the future but I am getting there.
- I am going to Disney World very soon! 🙂
- I have fallen in love with my crockpot. I think it is one of the best inventions.
- One of my best friends came to visit me in October and I spent a ton of time laughing that weekend.
- I got a haircut and have changed the color of my hair twice this fall.
- I have finally figured out how to style my hair.
- Brow gel is now my new best friend.
- I had one of the best Thansgivings this year.