Happy First Week of August!
I have come up with 10 goals for August that hopefully I will have accomplished at the end of the month. I used picmonkey to create my goal list. I am still playing around with picmonkey so I am sorry if some of the posts look terrible.
Reason for each goal
1. I have applied to 10 jobs so far. Yay!
2. I took an HTML class in college and loved it, however it was only a beginner course. HTML classes can be very expensive but I was fortunate to find one in my area.
3. My brother and I get along great but I feel like out of all my siblings I talk to him the least so I am changing that this month.
4. I can’t wait for my bedroom to be finished.
5. I am looking into taking a bodypump or kickboxing class.
6.I always feel like my life is put together when I have my toes and fingernails painted.
7. Explains itself.
8. I want to spend as much time outside and at the beach this month.
9. I keep reminding myself that I am due to donate blood. I am also interested in possibly donating plasma.
10. I went to the physical therapist and he said I really needed to loosen up my muscles and stretch.
Time for me to head to the nail salon for a pedicure with my sister. 🙂