I came up with the idea to make a post every week that is called ‘Friday Lessons’ so here is the first ever post. The posts will basically focus on somethings I learned or remembered this week. Some lessons may be funny, some may be a bit serious, and others may just be educational. Here we go!
Ten Things I Learned This Week
1. If you are putting all of the work in a friendship and your friend is not then it is time to reevaluate that friendship.
2. Complaining about your problems gets you nowhere. To fix something we must take action. Even the tiniest step can make a difference.
3. Sometimes you may take any job in your dream company in the hopes that it will bring you one step closer to your dream job.
4. Deep tissue massages are not meant for everybody.
5. Stretching will make you feel so much better.
6. Dancing can change a mood in about a second.
7. If you see a pair of jeans at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and you keep thinking about them, then maybe you should buy them so you both can be united as one.
8. Seeing a picture of your newborn niece will instantly make you smile.
9. Laughing in Magnolia Bakery, til midnight, with your best friend will always top going out to a brand new nightclub.
10. Kicking a soccer ball to a teammate who then scores will immediately make you feel like a badass.
For dinner, I will be having a shrimp salad with raspberry dressing from Trader Joe’s.
Shrimp,spinach, green grapes, pineapple, and slivered almonds.
Song Of the Week
“Like I Can” by Sam Smith
I know this song has been on the radio for a long while now but I can’t stop listening to it on youtube. 🙂