I have 2 interviews set up for this week!!! I have one on Monday and the other one on Tuesday. The one on Monday is for an internship. I don’t really want to do another internship but I want to be busy this summer and have more experience to put on my resume so for now it is good for me to do another internship. The interview on Tuesday is for a part time job where my mom works. The pay for the part time job is great and it will allow me to work in an environment that I am thinking of creating a career in. You have to start somewhere, right? I am pretty excited for this summer.
I feel like this summer is going to be a fun one. I just signed up to join a soccer league with my friend. We keep joking that we are going to have to practice before we have our first game. We haven’t played since we were 11 so lets hope we don’t make too much of a fool out of ourselves. And…. I also just got Rosetta Stone. I have always wanted to be bilingual especially after working in Florida where I experienced hearing many different languages. I learned French in high school and can probably speak enough to help me if I got lost in Paris. I would love to one day be fluent in French but for now I have started learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone. My dad is fluent in Spanish so it makes more sense for me to practice learning Spanish for now. I can have him help me with pronunciation and grammar so basically he is my own free tutor. For instance, my pronunciation of the word ‘ella’ is hilarious and a bit embarrassing right now. I have to repeat the word so many times before the computer lets me move on to the next word. Haha. I am liking Rosetta Stone a lot because it makes the learning process fun. I also bought a workbook that is a 1st-3rd grade level. It was weird stepping into the child section of Barnes and Noble. It took me till I was 14 to enjoy reading books. Some of the books I saw in the children’s section the other day had some enjoyable plots on the back covers.
- I hope to have a schedule where I post on the blog everyday but right now that doesn’t work for me. I want to write posts when I feel inspired to type something. I will still post 3-4x a week or even more depending on how I feel.
- I ran a lot of miles this past week, which I am super proud of. This upcoming week I plan to do a lot of interval running.
- I have cleaned my room!!!! Now I just have to start making it look more like a 20- somethings room.
- I finally posted all my photos on Facebook. I had photos from last year I still hadn’t put up.
- I am not a huge fan of the current banner but I am still working on it. I am sure it will change a lot in the next coming months.
I also ate this yummy breakfast on Saturday morning. It was a chopped up pancake with fruit and yummy syrup.
P.S. I updated my about me menu. 🙂